Sekolah Ciputra is the largest single campus International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum School and the only IB school in Surabaya and East Java to offer all three International Baccalaureate programmes. These programmes span the years from Play Group to Grade 12. The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) provides the educational framework for our students in Play Group, Kindergarten and the Elementary School, the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) for Grades 7-10 and the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) for Grades 11-12. Currently, students going into Grade 11 are also able to choose a Science or Humanities strand in a two-year School Based Programme which leads to local matriculation.With the IB Diploma Programme highly regarded and widely recognised, graduating students find their opportunities at tertiary institutions around the world are enhanced. Our graduates are currently enroled in leading universities in the USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Europe and Indonesia, studying a range of courses from Business Management, Economics, Engineering, Science, Medicine, Information Technology, Communication, Art, Design, Tourism and Hospitality.
- Be proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Be computer literate
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with children or young people
- Have the ability to work closely with others in a positive and collaborative environment
- Be willing to grow, to be a challenged and to change
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
|Level Masuk||:||Entry Level|
- Helps young children develop social skills and positive learning habits in an enthusiastic, stimulating, and positive classroom environment.
- Create daily lesson plans that are engaging, educational and exciting for the kids, encouraging them to want to come to school.
- Deliver lesson plans in a way that catches the attention of the students and keeps them occupied and excited about learning.